Your generous support throughout 2017 resulted in:
- More than 700,000 Nutri-Plenty® meals delivered to non-governmental partners in eight countries, including El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Mali, Puerto Rico, South Sudan, and the United States.
- 64,000 meals provided for emergency aid in Puerto Rico.
- 32,000 vitamin-fortified meals distributed to nine local organizations assisting families throughout Kentuckiana.
- 4,600 volunteers participating in packaging sessions.
- 52,000 meals assembled during the Mayor’s Week of Service.
- Partnerships with the Alliance for Better Nutrition, Bethel Ministries International, Children’s Lifeline, Derby Supply Chain Solutions, Element 502, InStove, Kans for Kids, Love from Louisville, Nile Orphan Care, Orphan Grain Train, Resurrection Lutheran Church, Suplies Over Seas, and WaterStep that multiply the impact.
Every meal delivers the life-changing nutrition that’s needed for children and families to have healthier tomorrows. We appreciate your support. THANK YOU for taking action to end hunger!