We extend our deepest thanks and gratitude for another great year!
Highlights from 2016 include:
- 876,318 Total Meals Packaged
- 4,871 volunteers participated in 72 packaging sessions
- 702,864 meals distributed: 88% International 12% Local/Domestic
- 235,000 meals provided to Haiti in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew
- Shipments provided to mission partners in South Sudan, Guatemala Kenya, Nigeria
- Five high-efficiency cookstoves delivered to South Sudan
- Travel to South Sudan to evaluate impact of food-aid
- Charter member of the Alliance for Better Nutrition
- $900 provided to local clean water initiatives (WaterStep)
Nutri-Plenty™ meals deliver nourishment and hope to children suffering from chronic hunger and malnutrition. THANK YOU for taking action to end hunger!